I love the question at the end and I agree with the answer.
Niche content can bring you consistent traffic.
I agree that it would best to have a niche. I tried to hone in to one particular topic to consistently blog about, but honestly, I found it difficult. Maybe when I get to have more free time, I would start one more blog - with a niche this time.
You're right, multiple blogs mean more sources of income but I find it very hard to maintain especially if you're working full time too like I do.
Awesome advice, it's really nice to have a lot of blogs to earn from.
It;s nice to have multiple blogs if you want to monetize all of them but you have to have the time to be able to attend to all.
It's nice to have different niche of blogs but maintaining all of it is a challenge.
Very helpful topic! Hats off to you for being able to maintain a lot of blog.
What you're saying is completely true. I know that everybody must say the same thing, but I just think that you put it in a way that everyone can understand. I'm sure you'll reach so many people with what you've got to say.

Post a Comment

Cancel Reply

My personal blog about life, everything and anything in between.