Buhay OFW TV Taping Interview #BuhayOFWTV #FX777222999 #FernandoLachica





Buhay OFW TV taping interview with Executive Producer, Nitz Magsino, Director Writer, Lala Villanueva Serrano and Jojie Ponce, Cameraman ‪#‎BuhayOFWTV‬

It was last December18, 2014 that I met Ms Lala Villanueva Serrano and Ms Marissa Del Mar of Buhay OFW TV during the awarding ceremony of Ex-Link Management for Outstanding Filipino Award 2014. It's a moment of joy and jubilation for me because after working abroad for almost twenty years, I've got this OFW Award.





Senator Cynthia Villar



Ms Marissa Del Mar

'
Ms. Lala Villanueva Serrano encouraged me to be featured in Buhay OFW TV together with my co-awardees that it will be aired every Saturday 9:00 pm to 10:00 pm at Aksyon TV Channel 41 Manila/NCR and Channel 29 Cebu/Davao. Luckily, it will be aired internationally: KSA, UAE, Italy, Guam, USA, Canada and Singapore.

Some of my photos during the visit of Aksyon TV Team.












0 comments :

Post a Comment

Cancel Reply

My personal blog about life, everything and anything in between.