OFW Novel Book Series: The Bored Billionaire and The Filipino Spy #FernandoLachica





I started to write this fiction novel when I was still working in Dubai City, UAE which made me to continue its course. I wrote for almost 5 years in installment. I actually done it with my own experiences and toally twist it to a more exciting end. To this date, Isa Jecho Publishing got my attention to publish through the distribution of National Bookstores.

I planned to have 5 series for this novel in which I already formed the course of my writing style. To date, I finished the OFW: The Bored Billionaire as Book 2 and the third book that I am finishing now entitled, OFW: The Filipino Spy.

Hoping that I could resume my writing through my heart.



OFW: The Game of Life Book 1 #OFW1


Book Synopsis:

A weak young man...A first true love...A beautiful-rich woman obsessed with love...A kind-loving wife...A circle of friends...Chasing their dreams abroad as OFWs...All brought together with their destinies to love aflame with conflicts, lies, lusts, ambitions, hatred, revenge and the struggles for life in a faraway place.

Overseas Filipino Worker (OFW): The Game of Life is a story of young man from a small island of Negros Occidental, the Philippines, who explored his life in the city and found his true love. He never thought that life in Manila (The City of Hopes) is a rugged terrain of heartaches, lies, hatred and revenge. He found his true-self when destiny engulfed him working in a faraway place called Dubai (The City of Dreams) as an OFW.

Lied and played his game so well to reach his dreams; used his charms to build corporations and became a Billionaire!

Marco Fernando’s new status in life was confronted by a series of discoveries he never imagined. Poverty consumed him to continue his journey until a rich woman Danielle Gustilo shed light playing the game he mastered; she never thought that Marco became her enemy for life.

Marco decided to play the dirty game of love without the knowledge of his wife - Ayah Isabel Gonzales - while reaching his dreams abroad and a lifetime journey in molding his future. He longed for happy-family-life through his money, but boredom surrounds him that nearly broke his family.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Cancel Reply

My personal blog about life, everything and anything in between.